View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 02:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
I was smiling the whole time I was reading thru your post!

You are an incredible young woman!! You've got a huge purpose awaiting you in this world so in need of caring folks like you! Your ambition and feedback has inspired ME too! I somehow felt 20 years younger as I read your post!!
And don't worry about having to post replies......we know you are busy!
If you have a chance to read our feedback, just maybe punch that "thank you' button at the bottom right corner of each post,,,,,then we'll at least know you've 'heard' our outpour of support! k!
Don't put the extra pressure on yourself!
just give us an update to your thread here when you have time

You are awesome!
YES! Hold your head high as you make your way around campus!
Make jokes about it if you have to somehow people seem to be drawn to humor, despite a 'not-so-good' temporary situation.....
Tie a big smiley face balloon to your walker !
Rae
Rae, Thank you so much!! I just now figured out about the Thank You button so I finally started using it, I would have sooner but I guess the stress made me confused on how to use it I will definitely keep you posted and updated on things, I am also going to try to start posting more! I am very appreciative for all the support and encouragement that everyone keeps sending my way! I have survived a lot of really bad things throughout my life (besides the health problems and pain) so I always want to give back. I feel like my purpose in life is to become a teacher and help children and that is my way of giving back

I also really liked your idea of tying a smiley face balloon to my walker! I definitely think humor helps in situations like that
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (07-22-2010)