View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Legal How is it when you just leave it on?? maybe rather then shutting it off you just turn it lower... do it slowly ! dont go from like 8 to 2 fast just slowly program it to lower setting but leave it on. ... just try jumping on the wild horse and don't jump off ... run , trot, walk, with it. make notes and dont get frustrated . Stay positive !! it is one step at a time. Oh have you heard back from doctor as to how long for this trial? I hope 10 days! The longer the better. Call rep or Doctor if you want it is okay to do that.
I wanted to call you but I am to ick to even want to talk my throat is sore. so email me okay .

Cheryl things are going to be okay. Your are a tough strong smart big sister ! we will figure things out. the meds thing really stinks but I am going to do some "scooby doo " ... ha ( research) and back track I think there some helpful in one of my files .

Rae and Mark thanks for all the help you both are doing around these my thoughts are just focused on the ick but when I remember what it was going to say...
a.s.a.p. .
low pain and PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (07-23-2010)