Thread: rsd / crps
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 05:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default rsd / crps

hello need some help, i have had this rsd for about 8 mn. about a year ago i tore my bicep off the bone while at work lifting, i have 8 blocks in my neck to hepl witht the pain some times they would work but it was short lived only for 12 hrs , then the pain would come back i have been on alot of meds and they make you feel zoned or like some of yall said make you feel like your in a fog , i work on an ambulance and cant be in a ' fog " when im trying to take care of PT my self, now they are talking about a pain pump or a scs , not sure what one they will pick because i dont know if it will be up to me due to the fact it is a workers comp. case , i just know im tired of being in pain and taking these meds that make you feel messed up , and dont do much for the pain or the cold feeling you get , im only 38 yr young . its so hard to explian to people what this is like , when im at work and my hand and arm gos cold i have the person im working with feel it , i know that sound wired lol but at least they can feel and see its not some thing im dreaming up, and they see the color changes in it aswell , they may not be able to feel the pain i have but they can feel and see the temp change in it, what one would be better if i get to pick , the pump or scs ???????? thank you .

emtmedic
emt_medic25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote