View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 03:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default jayne and steve

Your right jaye steve is doing a great job here Its been so long since I was at mgh I have been going back and forth trying to find it in some archives because when Scott and I both joined and caused a bit of commotion (totally unaware that we were really messing things up) I remember the rendevous thread being started for us to do what we wanted with it and try to behave ourselves and our big mouths. LOL for the life of me I kept thinking it was grumpy who started it but knew deep down that wasnt right since i know who grumpy was and when you said cloudy BINGO so thanks for reminding me I remember chit chat too but didnt know many people in there so unless I know someone or have something to offer (which isn't oftne I tended to stick to rendevous and I'm so glad to see in a way its still going Speaking of Scott does anyone still have his email our computer has crashed so many times we almost buried it a few times but thank heavens my daughter has a wonderfull guy who is a master at these things and now comes to our house to fix all the virus's I manage to drag home with me so I lost all my old email addies years ago but think Scott would like it here anyway thanks again and talk soon
one n dona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote