View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 09:40 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Mrs. D.

Going there right now. I got my new Oral B Smart Series yesterday, along with the Water Pik. After nearly drowing my self with my new Waterpik, I finally got the hang of it.

Just came home from eating breakfast at my local cafe.

Well, you should have seen what came out when I used the Waterpik. I looked down in the basin and said 'Wow, it really flushes out stuff".

I purchased the Cordless one. It has two tips. One is a high pressure tip and one is a low pressure tip. I'm using the low pressure one for now because IT'S CERTAINLY ENOUGH PRESSURE FOR ME. Get's the job done.

But the electric Oral B Smart Series 4000?? Holy Cow. It was like getting a cleaning at my dentist.

My mouth NEVER felt so clean. And it tells you how to brush your teeth (you look at the LCD (or whatever it's called) display on the front of the toothbrush and you see how you should angle the toothbrush to get at every tooth.

Then, when you have done all the quandrants correctly, IT SHOWS YOU A SMILEY FACE, to indicate that you have done a good job.

So far I have two smiley faces. This is a wonderful toothbrush. It came with a Floss Action head and the toothbrush itself lets you change modes from cleaning, to sensitive, etc. Really cool!!!!

So now I know what I'm doing.

Whenever I get those disclosing tablets, I'LL REALLY KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

lol

thanks much

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote