View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 03:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
Hi Everyone,

Can I ask two questions? I don't know how to do a poll, but I was wondering this:
1) Where did your TOS pain start first? Hands and go up? or Neck and go down?
2) Does wet rainy weather contribute to a flare up for you?

My doc had said that I was a bit backwards, that TOS almost always starts at the neck and goes down, but for me it was my hands up. Just curious to where is was for most of you guys.
Thanks a million!!
Rachael
hello , my name ic cheryl and this is my first time on this site. I have had all these symptoms ya'll talk about for years and my doctors said it was symptoms of my electrical heart problems and I believed them. after heart surg. to ablate the problems in my heart , they now say we don't no why your arms, hands and chest hurt. any way , to answer your question, I woke up in the middle of the night with severe pain in my neck,shoulders and the tops of both my arms, and from the elbows down , I could not feel nor move my hands. but, when I sat up in bed , my hands came back and the pain started back at the top most severe. I went to the e.r. and they did a x-ray and it showed a completely formed pair of cervical ribs which wrapped around my neck. How any dr. could have missed this diagnosis for 39 years, I'll never know. cheryl
cmartin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote