Thread: I have lately
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 04:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've been down that strep road too ducky.....it takes so much out of you to fight it. The doc also told me that it would never be out of my tissues. It did help, though, to take my tonsils out. I did get it again, but, not near as often. I think stress definately plays a part. Our immune system gets stressed out when we get stressed out....lol

I still crave a cigarette now and again. I was never addicted to the nicotene either but, rather, the psychological crutch that it was. My granddaughter was the reason that I quit. It was hard, but, I just threw them away and did not look back. Gosh, and what they cost....that alone, keeps me away.

Save that money, seriously, and put it away for something nice for yourself, or for someone you love. Hang in there, we are ducking for ya.....

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-23-2010), Alffe (07-24-2010), barbo (07-23-2010), da duck (07-23-2010), waves (08-17-2010), Wren (07-24-2010)