View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just noticed that I said it was the left side of my face (where I'm talking about eating m&m's). I think the MS is making me dyslexic or something, I apparently cant tell my right from my left anymore.

It's the right side of my face, not my left.

Anyone else have problems telling their left from their right? I swear I'm doing that more and more lately.

My hair also feels weird. I feel like I cant get my hair clean anymore, or like the shampoo doesnt work any more. I guess my head is going numb and making things feel weird.

It doesnt help that my fingertips in both hands are numb and my left arm/shoulder is still weird from the flares I've had this year and it hurts to lift it up to wash my hair. At least the physical therapy is helping that.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow to do some homework on the physical therapy on the machines there. Taking my dad with me so that he can help me set the weights correctly (and to keep the die-hard gymnuts from getting mad at me for using "their" machines...I had some guy go off on me the last time I went there last month to try to do some exercises. I have a paid membership, I should be able to use it without getting harassed by the steroidheads)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote