View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 02:42 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Passing Out and Back Injuries

I had a flare to my arm around easter time and ever since then I have been passing out on a regular basis
Its happening around 3pm for a few times and the stops till around 8pm when it gets more regualr and lasts right up to going to sleep
Each time I pass out I'm out between a minute and anything up to ten and when I come round I have no recollection of anything thats happened
Its ended up that I have hurt my head banginging it against the car window and then around three weeks ago I hurt my back really bad
My back has now developed a large swelling and lesion which neither my own consultant or a spinal consultant can find any reason for
They are now saying that the lump and lesion may be due to how my CRPS is reacting to the injury - great its in my back now :-(
Its not healing because I continue to hurt it when I pass out but no-one has any ideas on why thats happening either
I was due to undergo trials or a baclofen pump in the near future and nothing else seems to work pain-wise. Now thats been shelved because of my back problems so I'm in a really bad place at the moment
I was just wondering if any of you out there had experienced similar problems with your back or passing out and if you had any suggestions as to something which may help
Thanks
Alison x
Abbie (07-26-2010), dreambeliever128 (07-25-2010)