View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 10:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I never noticed mouth watering at all, but I guess I have dry mouth normally.

Interesting, I think most who use Mestinon have similar results overall.

Does it help with your "motivation"? For example I feel "too lazy" to go take the Mestinon. It's like I know it will help, but for some reason I don't feel like doing it. if I had the Mestinon in my system, then going downstairs and taking it would be easy, but when I don't have it in my system I am usually indecisive. I think it's because my muscles feel weak so my brain is trying to tell me to just sit around and not actually move. But it's annoying how it's hard to take the pill that would help me.

The side effect that I hate is not really physical, it's mental... does this happen to anyone? When it's kicking in, my brain gets "fuzzy" in a certain way. Especially right when the drug is peaking, then I feel the side effect diminish. I guess I am prone to the fuzzy brain thing, I get it sometimes even without Mestinon, to different degrees. It's bad because if I were working a job, I would need Mestinon but then every 2-3 hours I would have the half hour of fuzziness, and I'm worried I would not be thinking straight. This side effect is the one that causes me to take less at each dose, but I think 15mg may be too little (not as helpful as 25-30mg).
wondergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote