View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the great info. She did actually have fluid in her spinal chord when she was younger that they watched for several years but it resolved. We never knew why it was there. They have not checked that area of her back for a while and it was in the thoracic area. I will definitely have that area checked again. Thanks so much. Also, she has acid reflux and bile coming up into her esophagus that remains there constant for over an hour according to the test results from the BRAVO test. They wanted to do a wrap of her stomach around the top of the esophagus but I will not let them do either of those surgeries unless things become dire. She is too beautiful and young to do any of that stuff to her. She will continue to do other measures till things get too bad. The trouble we always have is that they blame everything on MG and my neuro says that MG does not affect the stomach. I think they need to look at just her stomach because I don't think they are related. I am not sure about the rectal muscles and MG though. I will request that they scan her back again because this all has really started to get much worse in the last year and a half. She has more leg weakness also. Thanks so much for all your great advice.
MG mom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (07-24-2010)