View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 10:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I spoke with Cheryl she is having a difficult time adjusting with the new med change . Lots of the burning pain that many of us know so well. Cheryl Eat something even if you dont feel hungry. Make some eggs or luke warm soup . Try some of that Boost or ensure drink you need to eat good and stay healthy your getting close to final surgery implant . it will be easier once it is fully under the skin and you have the remote.

Lastnerve getting to chat with you was great . I want to remind you these things in no special order . disconnect .tape wires secure to face fill tub up near half way enjoy a semi bath . Keep face head dry . when your done reconnect and turn the stim on using the program you called full load . The one you said was the better of them so far. Leave it like this all night do not turn it off. just recline and relax . tomorrow as you are up doing things start using the different programs . Leave it on all night tonight and all day tomorrow as you try out some of the other programs when your done trying a program just set it back to the one that has been helping today. also use that setting for night time... Write down how you are reacting to all this. writing it down is so important and useful for the rep and doctor and in turn yourself.
I am off to find something that starts with chocolate... and then a bath.
I think the ick is on the way out . I hope.

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-29-2010), Rrae (07-24-2010)