View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 08:00 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

say all that you feel! It is hard to lose someone but sometimes having time to know you can say something it wonderful.

from experience.... also give a BIG BIG BIG HUGGGGG saying thanks or love you... or again whatever you feel..... do not hold back

my sister died from Cancer... and about a week before I got to run down and stay there overnt with two of the kids... the one night.. she said she was tired and wanted to lie down early... I said go for it.. asked her if I could lay down with her.... those 20 minutes or so.. will always be in my heart.... I shared lots of feelings... and that I will be honored when she is at peace that she will be in Heaven with my baby Sabrina( I lost a baby full term 12 years ago)... she said her and her hubby had talked about Sabrina just few days before our talk.

hard to say those things sometimes... but she knew she was dying and I knew... share share... hugss,sarah

KEEP SMILING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR A FROWN!!
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (07-25-2010), Burntmarshmallow (07-25-2010), Chemar (07-26-2010), Rrae (07-25-2010), whispers (08-11-2010)