View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Yay!

Checking in with the first Gotta Have This Stimulator moment.....
I have been giving myself the trial of having the stimulator set at 'on' for the entire day and night without pause. It took a little trial and error to get there, but I finally did. Well, for the last 2 days, I have not been able to tolerate my contact lense on my right eye. So I finally took the contacts out and switched to glasses, and purposefully did not use any of the contraptions to hold the glasses away from my nose bridge. So, of course, I got the intolerable pain right there. So I turned the stimulator to program "nose" that the rep and I developed (the two electrodes closest to my nose only, at my eyebrow and cheek), and said OK, stim, I am going to give you half an hour to fix this. It sure didn't happen instantaneously, but when the timer went off, I all of a sudden noticed that the pain had gone! Whoopee!!! I wore my glasses like a normal person for many hours yesterday. I am getting this thing put in for that alone - if it helps with the rest, great, but this alone makes it Sooooo worth it!
Doing a happy dance this foggy Sunday morning......
Lily
Mylastnerve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-25-2010), Mark56 (07-29-2010), Rrae (07-26-2010)