Thread: Internal Tremor
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Your other symptoms sound a lot like restless leg syndrome. Oh, and it can also be in arms and hands, on one side but both is more common. And, I just saw a study that found a possible association with essential tremor.

And a new theory emerges.

What if as you are waking up feeling the desire to move do the the RLS, and as you start to move, you feel the tremor. When I started to get a tremor I first noticed it as I was waking up and using my left arm to adjust the covers. This was long before I noticed it in regular awake hours. This may not fit you, but I wanted to give you another possibility other than Parkinson's.

What do your doctors say about you possibly having Parkinson's?

(The more I look at this stuff the more it seems I might have Parkinson's. Too many symptoms in that list, and some of them are common to many other processes other than Parkinson's.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisable View Post
Thanks for the site - it sounded like I wrote it!

My other sensations are pin & needles randomly all over body, a wormy crawly feeling in leg, electrical type current sensations and sometimes a feeling like water has spilled on my leg. My neuro gave me Gabapentin, which helped wipe out about 80% of these, but the tremor continues.

I pray it is not Parkinsons.......it is a tough disease, a lot more to it than shaking.
rbwalton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote