View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 07:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Bemm...?

I am crying with laughter at your expletive...Bummer!!!
I can just imagine you spitting it out in disgust.Thank you.You`ve given me a brpoad grin after my day at the dentists.
Had root treatment and had to have x ray on my crumbled tooth...well the remains anyway.
And guess what? No word of a lie...whilst I was in the chair,a small filling from one of my front teeth rolled out.

"My poor old gob is almost empty !!!! "

I`ll soon be back on milk feeds and mush.
This disease sure isn`t going the way I planned it to...

I asked if I was brushing too vigorously with my electric gadget [believe me,I clean and polish my teeth as if I`m cutting diamonds...]it sounds like a building site in my bathroom when I get the electric flosser,brush.hydro interdens cleaner on the job.]

Came out one time and my kids offered me a hard helmet to wear..lol

All I can think of,apart from what has been mentioned here,is that I grind my teeth at night [there`s already been a thread about this so won`t dwell on it]
so....

What with the gadgets and the grinding of gnashers,ithe tapping when my tremors start,the oohs and ahs when I get dystonia....its a wonder I have n`t been prosecuted for noise pollution.

And on a final note..wish me luck tomorrow...2 years since I`ve seen my neuro [I just kept forgetting to book to see him] so I am probably in for some ear bashing.

I`ll just smile sweetly.... and he`ll leg it out the door. ho hum...
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote