View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The other worst thing I've ever had...my mom made this pie once when I was probably 13 or 14...told me it was apple pie. I tasted it, and promptly spit it out (strangely enough, it was quite similar to that jelly bean I ate)

It was green tomato pie. YUCK!

The guy who cuts my hair is always bugging me to get my mom to make him one. He loved green tomato pie when my mom would bring him one. My mom doesnt bake now, so I might just find the copy of the recipe and give it to him.

We dont grow our own tomatoes anymore anyways, so she wouldnt have anything to make it with. Last year we tried growing tomatoes, and we never got any because the squirrels kept stealing them, and then later in the summer the tomatoes got some sort of blight. The squirrels would still steal them, but we'd find them in the yard with just a couple of bites eaten out of them, instead of just bits of tomato peel on the sidewalk.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote