View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 07:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown bacterial infections...

You`ve really got me thinking now...about infections.
You know something,I`ve had that many illnesses that I sort of take it in my stride,and I guess have been quite flippant about my health history.
Yet...now you`ve come to mention it...I wonder how much of the initial infection lingers after supposed treatment and thus weakening the system.

My medical history is way too bad looking back.I must be absolutely loaded with toxins as most of my life has been filled with antibiotics which I know can deplete the good bacteria.
My immune system must be well and truly shot.

My medical history...for what it`s worth;
7 yrs old ...tonsils out because of continual throat infections. Following this op I had chronic ear-ache [important for later]
11 yrs old ....septic arthritis in left hip [was told the germ could have lay
dormant for years and may have arisen through an open wound.]
mid to late teens...gromits in right ear...discovered I was deaf
late teens... another op to replace them.
21 yrs...some sort of grafting in my right ear to help correct deafness.
mid 20`s ....severe mastoid trouble....big op...and could have died from the severity of the infection
early 30`s...back in hospital after birth of first child..pelvic infection.
various tooth abscesses
pleurisy three times in a year,and then again some time later.

and intermittant with these landmarks, are minor ear infections,chest infections and tooth abscesses etc etc.

What I am getting at is...for all these infections,I have invariably been dosed with antibiotics which must have depleted my immune system do you think?

So.,..if this BIGGY,...the pylori thing happened along...he would be quids in do you reckon.I would be an easy target...no?

BEMM? This is where I steal your expletive when I look back over my medical past.

BUMMER!!!!!

Reveretti...what do you make of this?
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote