Old 07-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart (((bmw)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
I just recently found my very close long time school friend is terminal. we have been talking allot lately about old times, ... we talk about worries or wonder what it will be like. ending life in dignity . talk about how things are never fair .
I told her of a recent dream . and she said I made her cry. Now I feel bad. the dreams did not make me feel like crying. it made me feel comfort and connected .It was like I got to spend a very awesome time, with a sister I havent seen in a long time. ... that is what I told her too.
WAS THAT WRONG? insenitive ?? I didnt even think it would make her cry.
So what do you say to a dying person?????????? What do you say to a dying person who dose not want but a very few knowing they are dying ??
TEARS....
tears are a beautiful thing......
i'm sure the tears brought on by the dream you shared were because you touched her in a deep way.
This post you shared brought on tears......even seeing that you tagged a 'thank you' on the posts brought tears! I was SO glad to see you come here and share...it touched me and i cried.
Crying is a wonderful release.......

Everything you do for people, BMW, you put your entire heart and soul into it.
please don't feel a 'burden' that you made your friend cry.......there are bound to be tears, MANY tears..... your friend is very fortunate to have you, like you shared - she doesn't want many people to 'know'...
Well, you are one she is confiding to....
Cry the tears with her...

........sometimes i feel as tho the people who are going to be left behind are the ones who suffer even moreso than the person on the brink of passing....

Thank you so much for sharing, and i'm so sorry about your friend....
i hope she is not suffering a lot of physical pain.

tears are priceless.....
Rae

Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (07-26-2010)