View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 01:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just finished talking to agent from local SSD office, he said "your case is still processing,were waiting for answer to see if you are disabled or can still work and were checking to see if our income would qualify me or not" I said "I know I don't qualify for SSI but I have my work credits for SSDI"
I said, I recieved a Fully Favorable desicion, he's like..."I don't see that here", he asked when I was approved, I told him. he said they were waiting for attorney to respond.

This is very nerve-wracking , I left a message for agent that handled the SSI part to call me back,they keep sending me to him. I've only gotten back-pay from SSI dated back to 2006-June2010.

I don't know what to do, agent said my attorney would know before their office if anything changes, I felt he's telling me not to bug them and bug my attorney.

I just remebered, last time I went in person, the lady told me herself, that she did see "my Fully Favorable decision and that I had taken my case all the way to Federal court"
Gosh, why would this agent today, not see that.
Sorry, to be ranting, I'm just soo disappointed the way these people work.

Last edited by sm08; 07-26-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: added
sm08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote