Thread: Shaking
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyBee View Post
I hope you don't have what I do - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. My neurologist just started me on Botox injections in the back of my neck for my neck & head dystonia & shaking. I had vertigo so bad that I couln't even watch TV. My eyes are also hazy because ea eye shakes differently from the other. The headaches are migraines - on one side. I'm cold all the time. Talk to me if you want to. I'm a beekeeping great grandma of 68. Just look up RSD. See if it helps you - although they don't talk much about the shaking. I've looked up - shaking & RSD. Anyway, very good luck to you & good health. JudyBee
I went to see my Neurologist on Friday and he just said it was anxiety and small tremors. He said that there was two different prescriptions that he could give me one that would make me dizzy and the other one would make me really tired which I already am tired all the time. He told me to talk to my rheumatologist. I went and saw him today and he just told me that I needed to exercise and only to sleep 8 hours no more. I have two boys under 4 years old. I get plenty of exercise. Now I'm lost and don't know what to do. No one wants to listen to me and find out what's wrong. No one was ordered an mri only a cbc. I'm tired of feeling this way and not knowing is making me frustrated. I just want to be able to do my daily activities and don't so tired all the time. I'm scared to drive because I'm always tired and want to close my eyes which is really scary when I have my kids in the car with me. I have told every doctor this and haven't done anything. I space off all the time (not blinking for seconds at a time) , and lose concentration. I thought it was just fibromyalgia but at the same time I kind of think it might be MS. I don't know. If you have anymore suggestions please let me know. Thank you so much.
SARAWILSEA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote