View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Lily,
I so hope that you read this post tonight. I understand from Tina that you are going thru some tough times today. I want to share with you about having the leads taken out. First of all, there is not pain when they take them out. I did not feel anything. I wanted those leads out really bad. They were all tangled in my hair, it would hurt when the generator would move as it was so heavy, all the cords on my chest where not sticking and falling off. I was a mess. I just could not wait to get them out. It was like a huge thing in my mind that it would help to get them out. It was not 30 seconds when I told the Doc....oh my god......I have to have them back in. I realized how much they really did help and started my despair of waiting for the permanent. The pain was bad. It was like the nerves were so happy to have the wires gone and they could start their streaming. The pain did settle down to the normal pain that led me to wanting the stimulator. You have to hang in there. Do not panic. It does work and you had some times that showed you that. I hope you are not going to the er. That will show on your record and could be a problem as the insurance co may think that it was not working. Pray for the pain to go away. I understand that tomorrow is the day that the leads were to come out anyway. I know you have a problem with a ride. Take that time and take a walk, read something...just do something to pass the time before you can get back on the road. Maybe she could drop you off at a shopping center were you could get a cold drink and keep your mind busy which helps you not notice the pain as much. If you have an attack, just go outside someplace away from people and then just calm down. You can do it. Be strong just for a little longer. You will be okay. I so hope you can read this tonight and if you need to talk please call me. I am at 303-722-1307. I live in Denver so closer to your time and I will be up late tonight so please call if you would like some encouragement. I been through it all and still am. I would love to talk you through it. If you do not call please let me know how you are. Hang in there sister.
Love
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-29-2010)