View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 07:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Life....the future.....

Hi All
Just a quickie, first time posted since my Today I, and fed up rant..for which I say thanks to all for telling me off. I know that I rarely ever complain...anyway just update you

saw Vasc Surgeon yesterday who is pleased with result of corrective work to atery last year....but apart from that there is nothing he can do/offer to help me. Now I always knew this in back of mind but because it was said became a bit like a kick in the head and I ended up crying and having a hug from him. He also fed up and upset as he cannot help... So future lies in Pain Cons and my Vas cons finding someone who may be able to offer something, trial, experimental etc to help with the pain.. My true diagnosis is really still ? and still worry over whether progressive and will affect rest of diaphragm.
So I guess I am really fed up and upset...I felt mentally fatigued yesterday.
Now I know that I won't give up and neither will my doc's in trying to find someone to help...just feel a bit like the engine is stalling at the moment. I know that I have never let myself get depressed, and I cannot for sake of family..but I know now how easy it would be...BUT that won't help me, will it?

Thank goodness for all of you and the support I get from friends and family.

So this is my first real whinge, fed up want to do something without feeling SOB before start, fatigued, in pain.....I suppose what I want is my old life back, but I know that that isn't going to happen. I suppose positively I have more time with family and little fella except not quite the level of activity I want. I crave for a holiday, but flying is out...now Ok can go elsewhere, but dream of a beach, the lapping sea, the warm sun....

That is me for now, and I know if I apologise for whinge that some of you tell me off, but I still think that others worse off than me, so I need to stop and apologise. Suppose that is my coping mechanism...

Right I will end there...and say..to everyone...my best wishes, tommorrow is a new day, let it be a sunny one, hope in the air and to the pain I say...please feel free to take a vacation sometime...........................soon........... ......................
Horizontal One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote