View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Lastnerve It is good to have the trial all done with yet at same time it is like ... crap I wish I had a bit more longer or as I hope you might find ...dang that thing helped I want the sucker back .
Dont not feel to bad about Hub missing part of work day... it is life showing you there are people who care and love you. You deserve all that and more sister!!!
Late Sept or early Oct humm I am Oct born would be a kick if it ends up the 5th . But for right now going to send out big heavy vibs for this PNS option to smoothly proceed into approval mode and the wait be short with final implant and pain manged a total success !!
FYI You fit in here just fine!!!

Cindi your in our thoughts I hope both doctors are open to the idea of PNS trail.
if they need to they could read this thread.on one of the pages I have how to find a doctor who dose this Neuro Stim / PNS . at least it is something to have in mind before doing motor cortex .
It is great getting to know you. You bring it up if the Doctors dont. . . Sometime it is like your on your own to find another option .

Cheryl it is getting close we need to start a count down for B.B.
give yourself time to adjust to the med change your having right now. your doing pretty great . Way awesome you will have some others there before and after. .. I hear P.J might be around .
this neurotalk place is filled with the most spectacular people!

Thank You everyone .
PEACE
BMW...Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-29-2010)