Thread: ahhh.
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 11:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbarney View Post
Tyson, I hadn't had any problems with this. Then I got runny nose, draining in my throat, and coughing twice in the last 2 months. Went away on its own the first time after 2 weeks. I always take Zyrtec and Flonase in the morning and Singulair at night, whether I have symptoms or not.

It came back 2 weeks later and I went to the Dr. for an antibiotic, I got a Zpack (Zithromax). It went away a day into starting the Zpack. I went to the Dr. right away that time because I was traveling to visit relatives who are heavy smokers and I knew that would aggravate things. I can't stand cigarette smoke.

I think I read somewhere that antibiotics are not good with either Mestinon or CellCept, but I am not sure which one or if I even read that anyone else know if antibiotics can be taken with these?

Tbarney- Thanks for your response! Yet ive been to the doctors numerous times and been given almost every antibiotic im allowed to take, the only one I have left is kelfex, works good. But im just wondering if there is something deeper to these infections...and also, if this infection is worth going to the doctors
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote