View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Michael...

Hope you didn`t take offence at my "seemingly glib" reply to your post.I picked up on your lovely sense of humour and you caught me in one of my "lets make the best of a potentially embarrassing situation] moods.It is my way of coping.Unfortunately not everyone shares this angle on things.
However...in reply to the more serious issue...I too have been in that situation many many times.And yes,it has occured more frequently in the last few years and I feel sure is a direct result of the way in which PD affects your eating habits and subsequently the digestive tract.I personally do not eat as well as I should.My sister in law who is a physio,and is well informed about PD says we should be grazers....little and often.I don`t know if this will help at all..but my system certainly cannot cope with huge meals.

Believe me...I have turned down many an invite to a concert,or the theatre.I know for sure that at some stage durin g the performance,my insides will resound with a musical interlude in gargantuan style...a bit like the 1812 overture .
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote