View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:51 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
Default wonder bread numero twoty-sleven

well, guess I'll start the new wonder bread...but wonder if anyone will recognize this as the new wonder thread...or will they think it is a swedish bread? LOLOLOL

I wonder if Jules will ever take it easy on herself, she works waaaay too hard! But bless her heart!
I wonder if she'll send me a PM about her addy? LOLOLOL
I wonder if Jules will tell our friend in Tenn that we miss her??
and I wonder if "E" will make it safe and sound to wherever it is that he has to make?

I wonder when curious will take it easy herself as well??
I wonder if the monkey knows that I wish I was the yellow guy, he's a lucky fella! LOLOLOL

I wonder if we should call Jingles "pinky" now?? LOLOLOL
I wonder if pinky knows that if she's the pink one, she definitely don't want me to be grabbing her (_!_)...LOLOLOL
My gosh, especially that she is going to be getting colonoscopy and then the talk about (_!_) grabbing can bring a host of "jokes" there...LOLOL
wonder if Jingle knows that we'll be thinking of her?

I wonder if Kell knows that I hope she is now flea free and is able to sleep sound at night without thinking about being bitten, sometimes, that is harder than being bitten by a flea! LOL

I wonder if the doodys are all getting better??? I really hope so, what a trying time it is for the whole family!
to the doodys, hope all your doodoos get in order!

I wonder if goofy knows that we watched AM Idol tonight and didn't see Scott's teacher? But am so glad of Scott's solo!

I wonder if the alphos know how much we've missed them??

I wonder if kimmy is OK, still...

I wonder if bizi knows that we care!

I wonder if BP who's BJ drinks OJ or is she in the CIA or the FBI but has OCD that can be delivered with COD or via UPS; does she like BLT with MMK or does she prefer TLC with LOH; would she say TTFN when she is all DFD??

I wonder if Addy knows that I am sorry that I missed her birthday back in Jan? Been so busy that I hope I can wish her a happy belated birthday?

I wonder if Abbie is feeling better??

I wonder if scrabbly's new job is going to get her what she deserves, the very best in life including a new car, perhaps a nice guy??

I wonder if I can send you all hugs, the in-laws are here so we won't be around much, but know that you all are in our hearts and thoughts...

here's to hoping everyone well

Last edited by who moi; 02-07-2007 at 12:55 AM. Reason: cuz cuz cuz...
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote