View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 01:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default an interesting point Vicky...

...but did he tell you that according to medical research,70-80 percent of the caffeine consumed is not actually absorbed by the body.I guess it all depends on how much you consume on a daily basis...down to common sense .
However,according to my research...green tea has similar caffeine content as a cup of black tea,but still not nearly as much as coffee or coca cola.It still remains the "tea" that retains the highest content of phytonutrients so this may offset the "downside" of the caffeine.

Again,there are bound to be exceptions of which you Vicky ,are one.Fruit is meant to be good for you,and indeed [in the uk] is marketed with the slogan that we should consume 5 pieces of fruit a day.
Well firstly I know someone who cannot eat citrus fruits because of a sensitive gut...but we are back to common sense and balancing what is good for ourselves individually.

My motto is "If it works for you...then go for it"...so if I jhad my way,everyone would be prescribed half a pint of draught guiness a day.
It works for me....
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote