View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Very stressed out and feeling down

I am sorry to be writing another negative post but I am having such a rough time and just need somewhere to go so I came back here I am working very hard to change my attitude and I even gave my walker "Betsy" a makeover but I am still having a hard time. I am having so much trouble charging still and it makes me sad because charging used to be pretty easy just put the battery thing on my scar and it would work now its like it won't even find it and then once its on sometimes it does not even charge anyway! Then when I turn it up it still causes those sharp new pains like someone stabs me all over the back! Of course, I know the cause of this is my leads hitting the dura instead of where it should be because of my fall (which is what the stim guy said) but yet I am not messed up enough to fix my leads! My doctor office wont even give you pain meds either so they pretty much let you suffer unless you go for more injections that don't even work! And lets not forget the way she is so condescending to me and gets mad because I already had to have a revision last year and she promised me the leads would never be able to move! Its not enough that I am going through all this but now I am also having more problems with getting sick from my blood disease and my other conditions...its like they are all making each other worse and its bad timing because I have finals for summer next week and I still cannot do my piano and I am so freaking out because I need to keep really high gpa to even get into the program for teaching and also graduate in May! I am on anti depressants which are good and in therapy which is also good but it only helps so much and I am trying so hard to look past all this and think positive and be strong for everyone but it is getting harder! I feel like crying and that is so embarrassing I mean, I know there are people who are going through way worse and it makes me feel bad for even feeling bad. Sorry, for this posting I am really sorry I have a bad attitude today but thank you for reading and listening. I don't want to bring the board down with my bad attitude and I will try to be in a more cheerful mood next time so that I bring more to this community
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bugguy8 (07-28-2010), Mark56 (07-28-2010), Rrae (07-28-2010)