View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
Thank you for your help and support. I will remember that when/if I recieve any mail from her again. I shut down her Facebook acct with me and blocked her information to my Facebook page. Now I have to do it with my Outlook/Inbox.

Some people are so cruel. Even family can be that way. I have horror stories of family even. Some people on this planet just need to be sent to Mars!
I wonder how many of us don't have horror stories. Since I was diagnosed as bipolar almost ten years ago I have been telling people. I just had an experience that really freaked me out. Before that I had a very close friend who told me he loves me and thinks of me almost everyday says the reason he doesnt call me is because he can't help me. Who asks to be fixed?
It sounds as if you have a lot of support in your life and you are not isolated.
Go towards the positive and the compassionate and leave the rest behind...even if they are family who can hurt the most and who probably really feel guilty deep down. you can feel mercy for them but just keep away.
I have another expression about kicking their B@lls to the moon.....I just invented last week to take care of some anger...i think it has a nice ring to it.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-29-2010), BlueMajo (07-28-2010), Mari (07-28-2010), waves (07-28-2010)