View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just yesterday I vented and ranted and the support I got was huge boost for me. The same reason I don't vent/rant to my wife, was the same reason I had a hard time getting myself to post mine yesterday. I just feel that complaining makes people look at you different and people think your just over a cry baby.

But you now what, my rant/vent yesterday proved me wrong. It did wonders for me. Everyone made me feel a lot better.

You blow off steam as much as you want or need to.

Mail me anytime you just want to talk. My mailbox is open to anyone at anytime.

Imagine that this forum is a furniture store. Lots of big tables, chairs, dressers and beds everywhere. Everything you see in this furniture store is supported by sturdy legs. Strong and sturdy. You can count on each piece of furniture to be solid and not give or weaken.
You at times may be the chair or the table as at times every one here can be those items too. When you are the main body of furniture, then someone has to be the legs. That is were everyone else falls into place. If someone who is a leg becomes unstable or weak, then someone else will step in and become that leg.
But you will never be without support. Never. I, along with everyone else will be ready and willing to be your support, when ever and how ever often it is needed.

I thank you for your Post.

Mail me if you just want to talk. As one day I may need to just mail you or some one else to talk.

bugguy8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-28-2010), Rrae (07-28-2010), tchr012 (07-30-2010)