Thread: Tailbone pain
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 02:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wow

I have had tailbone and coccyx

for the last two years, I have complex regional pain syndrome I was having a really bad flareup and had to lay flat on my back for a few weeks. Then my tailbone really started hurting and I started having nerve pain around it and down it. I got a little sore on it. The source of course healed after a few weeks, but I've continued to have pain on my coccyx for the last year and a half. My coccyx sticks out really really far. Because of my arm pain -- I have CRPS in both of my arms and I cannot sleep on my stomach without having to prop myself up in a very elaborate manner, which I started to do when my tailbone really started to hurt -- I have had to sleep on my back for the last six years. I always assumed that my tailbone started hurting because over time all the sleeping on my back started to where away at the bone. But now reading your posts I don't know what's going on. I'm definitely going to ask my PT when I go in next week. I suppose it could even be that the bundle of nerves there could just be angry still -- angry of course meaning CRPS. I hope that you discover the source of your pain.
lulabelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote