View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks - am trying to do that now as I finish up the symptom report. For instance I can barely write a few sentences by hand, and typing is nearly impossible. I bought dictation software, but can't wear the headset, had to get a microphone to use. I use a service dog and now I have to keep transferring her from my left to right side, because my hands go so numb I can't keep hold of the handle on her harness. I'm dropping things all the time now. Yesterday, I went to put the flour container back in the cupboard and dropped it. What a heck of a mess that was. Yesterday when I went to the doctor's office, I must have dropped my keys half a dozen times, and a pen twice. My dog picks them up for me. I can't open things like bottles of water. It is not as bad in my feet, but I wear toe to knee plastic hard braces. I have tingling, and burning, and have tripped up a few more times, but other than that, I have not had as much trouble with my feet. My hands are so stiff and painful sometimes I cannot come close to making a slight fist. I put my hands into microwave heat pack, warm them, then have to start working the stiffness out. Still, my hands are much weaker than they were 6 months ago before this happened.

Are these the kinds of statements that I need to make?
daylilyfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote