View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
That is pretty clever. I have an old spinner, I might just use up North! I hate wringing out my underwear. If I don't get most of the water out, they take 2 days to dry off the dock. (no electricity up there you know).
Hi All!!!

Just made a video of my new Spin Dryer. I placed it in my spare room, and it's up on an end table that I have in that room. I bought a $6.00 bucket. I took off the center of the bucket and I added the extender to the hose that they provided, and it fits neatly right into the bucket. AND THAT'S WHERE THE WATER DRAINS.

You have absolutely no idea how easy this is, how convenient, and all I have to do is take my washables that I have washed in the sink (maybe 4 or 5 items), and I put them in the spin dryer, I turn the dial to ONE MINUTE, the water drains out, I take out the clothes and hang them on the rack that I have next to the Spin Dryer.

I have a lousy webcam that does not work right so I'm lucky to have made this particular video.

But you can see the dryer and the bucket. And you'll get the general idea of what I do when I wash my tops and other light stuff. No towels or sheets. Those I bring to the laundromat but THIS IS GREAT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.

So for all of you who do not have a washing machine and dryer in their homes (or if you live in an apartment, WELL, THIS IS THE BOMB!!!!!And it is so much easier on your hands...THIS IS THE BEST!!!!
Take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_7vxNyRIU

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jaime_S (07-30-2010)