View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Lefty!

And welcome to our party! As keep smiling stated, we are a very loving and welcoming family here. I truly do not know how I would cope without all of my dear friends here. Like Peppermint Patty, I am no expert on this beast. I only know that the past two years of dealing with this has given me much to absorb. My whole life has changed.

It does sound alot like RSD. The burning, swelling, skin changes, etc. Not to mention the agonizing pain. Please be aware that the sooner you get treatment, the better your chances for relief/remission. Please don't let w/c beat you down. My injury is from a work accident (October, 2008) and I have had to fight tooth and nail for everything. My case is about to go before the Labor Board, so I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel, at least for compensation. I have a great attorney who does not let w/c bully me around. I do spend alot of money on meds that they won't cover, but I will get reimbursed for them at settlement. It seems like every three months I get "dropped" by w/c and have to hollar and scream to get approval. They tend to be very sneaky about their practices.

I hope you can find a good attorney to fight for your rights. Most work on a no-fee basis. They take their cut when you settle in court.

Please stay strong and know that we are all here for you. No question is stupid, no feelings are judged. We are all in this together. Heck, my friends here are more loving to me than many (almost all) of my "real" friends. Glad you found us!

Another new friend,

Kim

(Also a Lefty!)

Kakimbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RUReady (07-29-2010)