View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Good Morning Everyone,
Stopping by to say hi and hope that all who are in pain that you have a better day today. I had a great day yesterday. I met with Mark and Cleo for lunch. It was wonderful. What a lovely couple. We are hear from Mark and know what a great guy he is just by reading his posts. And of course, just meeting him, he is the same in person. To put the face ( and his back ) to his posts was not a surprise. It was like I have known him forever. Cleo, on the other hand, we all have not met her. She is a lovely lady. Just so classy, kind, tender person. I can see being a friend of hers forever. Mark is so lucky to have such a wonderful person in his life. First meeting her was like we knew eachother for a long time. The hug see gave me brough tears to my eyes. I am so fortunate to have this couple in my life. They both are going to come to see me in the pre op room prior to surgery. They will pray with me which I appreciate so very much. Also, they will meet with Brent ( my ans rep ) to go over the remote so Mark can help if I need him. Mark was doing well. When we were walking to the restaurant in the mall, he was walking faster than me. He is in some pain due to coming off of the medication so that is a challenge. So............I wish all of you had the opportunity that I have to be close to them and able to meet with from time to time.

I wish be posting my countdown to my surgery day ( a week from today ). Also, I cam coming off of my fentanyl patch and put on morphine. The fentanyl is much stronger than morphine, so this is going to be a challenge. So, look for my post in the next couple of days. Love to all of you
Don't forget to pray each day for each other. Pray does work.
Love again,
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-31-2010), Mark56 (07-29-2010)