View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 03:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emp1020@verizon.net View Post
hi had surgery 14wks ago. still having headaches,pain ,numbness. i wonder how long did it take u to go back 2 work. i dont see it happening soon . i get dizzy after 30mins of standing. had a follow up mri, but no one has contacted me with results so i guess its ok, iunderstand how frustrated u feel and i only have 2 kids
Chiaris are showing up more and more as the result of better imaging,, so we see Chiari on the report and we jump up with that aha moment,, here is what is causing our symptoms,, so off we go from one neurosurgeon to another,, who finnaly does the CINE,, and says ya,, this may be some of your problem,, when all along it was there not causing any problems,, yet we jump under the knife and end up worse,, the surgery is brutal,, the risk of infection is great and there messing around with your brain,, to them its no big deal,, they do it everyday,, and to them chiari surgery is nothing,, they like boring around for tumors and such,, and were left with scars,, infections,, and a host of more problems,, my suggestion again,, if you are not crawling around on the floor screaming in pain, dont search out someone that will do the surgery,, you just might get more then you wanted to get rid of,,,
Feel the Burn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote