View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Dr Glen Johnson's TBI Survival Guide update

Dr Glen Johnson's TBI Survival Guide. Dr Johnson is a great advocate for the brain injured and support us by making his TBI Guide available for free. Be respectful of his contributions by giving him credit for his great work if you provide a copy of the TBI GUide to someone else. If you have benefited from his TBI Guide, he accepts donations to support his web site costs. A $5.00 donation is a great thank you.

Anybody who wants a copy of the TBI Survival Guide can PM me with your email address and I will send you a copy of the doc file exactly as Dr Johnson has posted it for download. You will notice that it does not carry any copyright terms. This is as he made it available.

If you try to post your email address in a thread, the address will likely be deleted. If you send it to me in a Private Message, I can then send you the doc file by email.

Those of you who are newbies will not have access to the PM function right away. You can see the TBI Survival Guide at www.tbiguide.com
You can read it online and copy and paste individual chapters into Word for printing.

I will try notifying Dr Johnson of the problem with his download site and maybe it can be corrected.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

Last edited by DocJohn; 08-03-2010 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Removed copyright argument
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote