View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Foot massage. Had a childhood foot injury. Had therapy on it. Felt a change in the nerves / circulation / energy flow. Posture was better. Heart / chest area expanded. Hand Tremor worse for awhile then stopped.

Apparently Ive been operating on adrenaline for so long i didnt use dopamine much and production dropped off something terrible. Dopamine producing cells went into dormancy. Now Im trying to chill more, be cooler with whats shaking

Jak

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondaughter View Post
Dear Aunt Bean,

HI! I have been so interested and inspired by your fava farm endeavors! I'm hoping the positive effect I'm feeling from the fava juice (now my favaorite juice ) continues - I thought that heating the fava decreases its potency...do you dry your "potato chips"?

I'm getting lumber tomorrow to build a planter box for favas to plant next spring! How do you make your tincture? Ohh I have many questions!

THANK YOU Aunt Bean!!!
Sharilyn in Oregon
They call you heartless: but your heart is true, and I love the bashfulness of your goodwill. Ye are ashamed of your flow, and others are ashamed of their ebb. Ye are ugly? Well then, my brethren, take the sublime about you, the mantle of the ugly! - Thus spake Zarathustra.
alongcamejones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote