Thread: A Calf Tremor
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 04:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It is possible that you are both having a food sensitiivity reaction, which the most common is gluten. I know it sounds crazy, but I developed a gluten sensitivity at the age of 30 and it caused me to twitch. I too was scared to death of having Parkinsons, MS, or ALS. I saw a neurologist and after several tests ruled them all out. He said it was benign and probably stress related. As the twitching got worse, I began to experience terrible anxiety. Finally I turned to a homeopathic doctor who right off the bat saw that I was most likely having a food sensitivity reaction. After a week or two being completely gluten free, my symptoms completely subsided. The twitching, tremors, cramping, and anxiety among others. Its a long story, but upon further research and follow up dr. appointments with the homeopathic doctor, we traced the food sensitivities to 'Leaky Gut Syndrome' and 'Candida.' Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I know it sounds crazy, but based on what I'm reading from your posts, you may have what I had.
SecretAgentMan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote