View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Chronic fatigue? Rule out Candida first!

One of the leading symptoms of having too much Candida in your system is chronic fatigue. Candida is the fungus and yeast that take over your digestive tract when the helpful bacteria that usually reside there are taken out by antibiotics. Over time Candida weakens the intestinal lining and leeches into your blood stream spreading throughout your body. People who go on Candida elimination plans often experience a great increase in their energy levels. This includes many people who have been diagnosed with 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.' Research for yourself and look into it.

Candida causes all kinds of other problems too including food sensitivities, joint pain and stiffness, anxiety, foggy brain, and the list goes on and on. Many of the things we normally associate with just getting older can be attributed to Candida. In my case, I had developed a food sensitivity to gluten and wheat which was causing me to twitch, tremor, cramp, and jump at night (like a falling dream). I thought I had a neurological disorder at first like Parkinsons, MS or ALS. It can't hurt to check this out for yourself! Good luck in your quest for answers.
SecretAgentMan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-19-2013), Doody (10-15-2010)