View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 08:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Just wanted to leave a small update-been really busy!

Hi everyone, thank you so much for reading my post and replying to me! I have been extremely busy the last few days so thats why I am just now checking back in. I have had a lot of stress with family issues and school issues. I am feverishly trying to learn my 3 songs by my piano final on sunday night! At least I finally figured out the chords and notation so that helped but its still a lot to do. I will write a better reply when I can. I did get to show off my "Betsy" to my grandma and mom the other day and they liked it but I also did a lot of walking so I am in really bad pain. At least I talked to the wheelchair store about my broken wheel and they are sending me a new one free and it looks like it will be here in time for my honeymoon in August so that is very good news! I am also trying to run a support group for young women that have had or have had to have hysterectomies at a young age (like I did) and right now it is online but I am hoping to make a real time one and I am also getting ready for my husband and I to volunteer next week to help collect and sort school supplies for our public school kids! Yep, I am definitely busy and it is good but not easy when you are in so much pain! I hope everyone is having a good weekend! take care and thank you so muchRrae, Mark56, bugguy8,kzlrogue !
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pooh_ac (07-30-2010), Rrae (08-01-2010)