View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 02:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Great to have you with us. You will find a great number of dear friends here to assist you as they are able.

I have had epilepsy since I was about 10, which is a great number of years ago (47 years). I have seen a good number of doctors in my time but the one I have now has been so helpful to me.

There is a great number of meds got there, but it takes a while to get into you system to assist you. After being had on Keppra for three months then it helped me out, also I am Lamital. In most every meds you will have reactions til your body get use to it. Yes back when I was having problems with the spells, afterwards I would be very quiet. Sometimes I would even lay down and take a nap after one. As for talking, I was forming my words in my mouth but could not get the words out of my mouth. I know was sounds weird, but is no other way I can think to say it.

So what I am saying is just be a little patient and let the medicine help, then again keep an eye on the bleeding. Has the doctor been informed of the bleeding?

We are always here to assist you as needed. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Darlene

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Darlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote