View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 08:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default oh yeah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
there's also a likely neurologix phase 3 coming up and isn't oxford biopharma or something like that showing good results? i think more than 3 options in the pipeline.
and more entering soon.
i don't understand what "looking good" means. did your neuro actually see those patients and if so was he wearing rose colored glasses? i'd also closely check out their other clinical trial outcomes. and i'd closely study ceregene's phase2 results and ask if the affects are still lasting and even ask to talk to a few subjects.

i'd say young children makes it a bad decision, too much at risk to be a guinea pig unless phase2 had terrific results. when the right time comes, you'll not have any doubts.
none of my business but have you tried the long lasting requip?
Yes, this neuro actually switched off us mirapex to requip and what a total disaster that was, we had to go back to mirapex unfortunately. The requip had no effect for us at all...we did a ton of research on this and it is actually amazing to me that two drugs have such vastly different responses in people. How can that be? A drug makes someone's life manageable for one, yet miserable and worthless for another. Crazy.

We did, this last go around, get a sample for mirapex extended release...I'm going to post about that under another thread so folks can see it if they are interested.

We are keeping up with Oxford Biomedica (prosavin) but that's in Europe and I sort of see that as a longer shot...and yes, there are other things in the pipeline too but these three are sort of in our face. I guess we can forget about Cogane since they are looking for PWP not on meds, that may be hard to find or at least take longer to find.

Thanks for your input. I meant to PM you and let you know I really appreciate and like your posts....you tell it like you see it and I respect that.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote