View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 12:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yay BMW!!! Yay T-Rex! I'm so please for you both! Happy B-day to your pain free life!!!
I just got my surgery date - September 1! there was a cancellation that they were able to schedule me in, so the wait won't be near as long! Hooray!
I have definitely been hurting more since the stuff came out, so it may have been working better than I assumed, although I may just be flared from the removal and from the weather. But if it was the unit, then I am in for some great improvement. I am CAUTIOUSLY optimistic - I will not give it credit before it is due, though. That is just my way of coping after 2 failed surgeries. Well, the first one half-worked, but the neuropathic part of the TN is still there so much of the time!
So please bear with me and I will surely let you all know how it goes! There is a shred of hope there - it will be really funny if I am wrong to be this way
Hugs to you all, and my most heartfelt gratitude for all of the warmth and support. I will be counting down with the rest of you for Cheryl's surgery - I can't wait - I am so thrilled for you, sweetheart - you are almost there!
Hugs,
Lily
Mylastnerve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-31-2010)