View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 02:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default We moved- have miss you all-

Hi everyone, I have missed you all so very much. Before we moved, we totally remodeled our new home top-to bottom. What a job! Increased in pain and anxiety, but we are now pretty settled in. Our new home is a little more than half the size of the big house. It was two story and now we have one story. So peaceful and quiet-we love it. Our other home will close in Sept.
My husband just found out he has to go to Washington State and take his mom out of her home and go to rest home. Will be a difficult trip and transition. She is 89 and alone.
Our daughter and son in law moved back from Chicago and he commutes to the airport-has a good schedule.pilot for airlines. They are happy to be back.
I was on a trial study by my Dr., as I wasn't sleeping well at all anymore on ambien cr. Tried seroquel xr 300 mg. and am so thankful to sleep well every night. It's is usually given in larger doses, but found it helped patients sleep-I'm so grateful and helped with pain also.
Really have missed you all and having my computer-this is the third day I've had my computer up and running. I'll gradually go back and catch up what I can on what is going on with my dear friends. Looks like we have some news ones!!
Hope the best for you all, have a peaceful weekend. Your friend with hugs, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-31-2010), cindi1965 (08-02-2010), Kakimbo (08-01-2010), Lisa in Ohio (07-31-2010), wswells (08-03-2010)