View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 08:10 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Donna,

so nice to see you boy, you really have a lot on your plate!!! i am glad you chose to stay home and relax today i hope you feel more rested. Thanks for the update... good to know Derrick has all his meds now good luck with all the paperwork and i hope you won't need a hearing.

Dear Bizi

that sounds like a fun weekend. bat boy, huh... you will have to report back on that!!! great job on getting to the gym. sorry about the pool.

---------------

i had what i thought was a tension headache that got really bad this evening. i don't have the other symptoms so i don't think it's migraine but i don't know. it is unilateral and was throbbing for a while - not typical of tension. and then was fading in and out. so beats me. ice didn't help. i didn't try pills because they don't usually help this kind (i've had them before). sleep helped a good deal, but it still isn't gone.

tomorrow i have been enlisted for cooking duty - these are experiments which i do not mind doing. on the menu are chicken thighs with curry-orange bbq sauce, but i figure worse come to worst the pizza place is open.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-01-2010), DiMarie (07-31-2010)