View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 10:01 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Trig Tough week, I need my friends, prayers, about the ex

Tough week, I am still fighting things with legal issues. This week the ex, has accused me of negligence in my dd care; that I abused her and my parenting skills for her needs were abusive, down to the medication.

My attorney wants me to find anyone I can to contridict this accusation. I quess when these people are the scum of the earth, the best they can do is try to discredit me.

My blood pressure is up, my chest pains worse, and I cry all the time missing her; NOW this hurtful accusation. He and the enabler he is married to don't want to stop at me losing my home from litigation, or another child from denying their medical care, they want me to lose my health or life....
They never wanted one iota to do with her, to help, to care for her, call or visit but boy greed and blood money.

I hurt my low back, cleaning out her home, real bad, I have so much pain.
My son took a fall trying to help me and fell on his face, he was knocked out; head and side took the impact, so much pain in his back, and no insurance.
He hurt his wrist but back pain is what it typically is, thank heaven. We both spoke of the home being cursed......If I had the money I would have helped with the downpayment for a home, he would not have to worry about the home being brought up to perfect so his ex would not make another call to the abuse line with a lack of funds to pay anyone for the repairs and fixes, three disabled people are trying to do what we can....

Why is it the kindest people in life are attacked and taken advantage of....

I have two choices get a set of ba!!s back, or crawl in a corner and have a heart attack. I will not fall apart, but I do want him to hurt, and lose and then get all my cost back....and LIFE.

I love my family and I thought that honesty and truth prevailed, that the legal things win from truth.........We were just beginning to heal, to create new memories last year.

I don't know where to start to find the people in our life that knew what kind of person as a parent I am. My immediate family, the doctors, her attorney, ?????I need a list, and then try to contact them. DH said all I had to do was hit the send mail for all the organizations that I belong to that walked life with me and I would not have a room big enough to hold them all.

I just wish all this would not be real and I could hold her.
The ex's last words to our son when he confronted his father to why he is doing this....were get the he@@ out, and never come back again.
He is also disabled with seizures and cardiac, I take 100% care if him, but his pocket money working 2@4 hrs a week.......
Anyone have a voodoo doll?
A heartbroken mom......
[I][B]

Last edited by DiMarie; 08-01-2010 at 07:24 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-01-2010), BlueMajo (08-02-2010), Dmom3005 (08-01-2010), waves (07-31-2010)