View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 10:54 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Di,

i am so sad for you. sending thoughts and prayers for you.

it is not fair you have to deal with this. unfortunately i have seen these kinds of situations... people get stepped on and then they get made out to be the "bad guys" ... broken, badly broken families. fathers who claim betrayal by their kids, and ostracize them for "ratting them out to mom" - regarding their level of luxury living (when the child and mom is barely scraping by on minimal child support.)

a friend of mine in a divorce case... her husband accused her of breaking and entering, theft of financial documents... and later turned out to be cheating on the disposition of his actual funds... crazy stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
My attorney wants me to find anyone I can to contridict this accusation.

I don't know where to start to find the people in our life that knew what kind of person as a parent I am. My immediate family, the doctors, her attorney, ?????I need a list, and then try to contact them.
this is a good list to start with. expand it into names and numbers/emails. write a letter that is general enough for everyone and then send it.

Quote:
DH said all I had to do was hit the send mail for all the organizations that I belong to that walked life with me and I would not have a room big enough to hold them all.
excellent suggestion!

you have resources, Di. you can beat this.

Quote:
Anyone have a voodoo doll?
emmm... they're not that hard to make you need something physical from the person it is to represent... like hair for instance.

i hope your son feels better soon re his injuries. what a scumbag your ex is to talk to him that way, must hurt to be liquidated so viciously by a parent.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
DiMarie (08-01-2010), Dmom3005 (08-01-2010), Mari (08-01-2010)