View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Dear Friend I Care

Oh Dear Rae-

I so do care for your family, for you, for your aunt in this situation. Such is the difficult task to bear, but you are equal for sure. Several times I have been there at bedside for my beloved paternal Grandma, my maternal Grandma, friends..... What have I said? Sometimes it has been in the nature of sitting and holding their hand when they needed it, kissing them for we both needed it, and sharing the profound way in which they have affected and are affecting my life, telling them I love them, sharing that it is OK for them to go into Jesus' hands for He is there beside them. Interesting, for I have had them reply to me not only that they knew Jesus was there, but that they could see Him [of course, these times of sharing are preceded by family willingness that my sharing be so open. Some have wishes otherwise, and I respect it].

Oh yeah, I cry and have cried. How could one not? Surely, it is in the open hearted sharing of emotion that we each are bound one to another, co-travellers on this difficult path called life. Oh, and hug, yep hug that loved one because I guarantee you both need it.

Sorry I am so late to this important thread of the quilt in your life, dear friend.
You are all in my prayers,
Mark56 z
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-01-2010)